- Occupy the Commons
- All people are Organic Intellectuals: the role of socially conceived theory in transformation
- Swarm Wall Street: why an anti-political movement is the most important force on the planet
Frameworks and Models
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- Movement Sense-Making
- Occupy Commons strategy workshop online
- Thematic Issues of the FoO Newsletter
- Movement Documents
- Annotated Links waiting to be blogged about
- Get Involved
- Contact Us
- Strategy workshop: Welcome – Introductions – Burning Questions February 13, 2012
- A Commons-inspired “Occupy theory” of collective action February 13, 2012
- Collective Thinking is an essential part of our movement November 18, 2011
- Commons and Occupy February 13, 2012
- Under Assemblies what might national, European and global governance look like? January 2, 2012
- James Quilligan’s talk about why we have to Occupy the Commons March 10, 2012
- David DeGraw: The Nowman Interview – Part Two March 4, 2012
- David DeGraw: One of the original Occupy Wall Street organizers- the Nowman interview- part one March 4, 2012
- Spring gathering of the Reclaim the Fields (UK) activists March 2, 2012
- Occupy Research – research by and for the Movement February 28, 2012
- Dan Nowman Niswander: David DeGraw has some of the most focused content ...
- George Pór: Thank you, yonosoy, for sharing that great vid! ...
- yonosoy: Occupy strategy proposal! http://www.youtube.com...
- James Quilligan’s talk about why we have to Occupy the Commons | The Future of Occupy: [...] commons thinker, activist, and founder of th...
- annabetz: The Wilderness Centre in Forest of Dean is threate...
appreciative inquiry assembly practices authentic relationship capitalism classism collective intelligence commons commons-based peer production commons law constitution demands differentiation direct action direct democracy emergence evolution fear food sovereignty general assembly governance group communication hand signal leadership local sovereignty love mic check new institutions Occupy 2.0 Occupy London Occupy Wall Street OWS participatory democracy people’s assembly Pittsburgh place and space self-organization. self governance sexism shared attention solidarity strategy tag1 vision working group working groups
Global Occupy Calendar