Reposted from p2pfoundation.net, titled Presentation on the School of the Commons in Catalonia for Future of Occupy Magazine, written by Escuela de los Commons Towards a ‘School of the Commons’ in Catalonia The ‘Escuela de los Commons’/’School of the Commons’ is a horizontal platform for the production, exchange and dissemination of knowledge resulting from communal [...]
Tag Archives: Barcelona
You are here: Home » Barcelona
- Movement Sense-Making
- Occupy Commons strategy workshop online
- Thematic Issues of the FoO Newsletter
- Movement Documents
- Annotated Links waiting to be blogged about
- Get Involved
- Contact Us
- Strategy workshop: Welcome – Introductions – Burning Questions February 13, 2012
- A Commons-inspired “Occupy theory” of collective action February 13, 2012
- Collective Thinking is an essential part of our movement November 18, 2011
- How r’evolution carries itself forward by the Working Groups of Occupy February 4, 2012
- Under Assemblies what might national, European and global governance look like? January 2, 2012
- Welcome Occupy.com! April 17, 2012
- The Future of the Commons April 10, 2012
- Co-Governing Our Commons: Local to Global Decision-Making throughPublic Deliberation April 9, 2012
- Social Charters: A comprehensive program for (re)claiming sovereignty over our natural and social commons resources April 9, 2012
- First, Occupy the Market State: Second, Claim Sovereignty: Third, Practice Subsidiarity April 8, 2012
- Occupation in Philly, Day 20 (Oct 25): “Commons Not Capitalism” | The Future of Occupy: [...] spurred Chris Taylor to write his reflection...
- Again, more great stories from Reader Supported News, April 22, 2012 | 2012: What's the 'real' truth?: [...] Bill Moyers on Occupy Wall Street (thefuture...
- First, Occupy the Market State: Second, Claim Sovereignty: Third, Practice Subsidiarity | The Future of Occupy: [...] 2. Social Charters build on this exploration...
- First, Occupy the Market State: Second, Claim Sovereignty: Third, Practice Subsidiarity | The Future of Occupy: [...] 1. Designed Deliberative Processes (one page...
- mbsteisslinger: I especially like the idea that the ‘Escuela de...
appreciative inquiry assembly practices authentic relationship classism collective intelligence commons commons-based peer production commons law commons trusts constitution demands direct action direct democracy emergence evolution general assembly Global Commons Trust governance group communication hand signal leadership local sovereignty love mic check Occupy 2.0 Occupy London Occupy Wall Street OWS participatory democracy peer-to-peer people’s assembly place and space professional communities representative democracy self-organization. self governance sexism shared attention social charters solidarity strategy tag1 vision working group working groups
Global Occupy Calendar