This document by the author Alpha Lo, has been created under a creative commons license from the original posted on 31st October 2011, at http://www.shareable.net/blog/occupy-as-new-societal-model-ways-to-improve-it General Assembly (photo by Caroline Schiff) One of the compelling attractions of Occupy is that it is modelling a possible socio-economic-political paradigm for how society can run. It is a model the whole [...]
Tag Archives: open space technology
You are here: Home » open space technology
- Movement Sense-Making
- Occupy Commons strategy workshop online
- Thematic Issues of the FoO Newsletter
- Movement Documents
- Annotated Links waiting to be blogged about
- Get Involved
- Contact Us
- Strategy workshop: Welcome – Introductions – Burning Questions February 13, 2012
- A Commons-inspired “Occupy theory” of collective action February 13, 2012
- Collective Thinking is an essential part of our movement November 18, 2011
- Under Assemblies what might national, European and global governance look like? January 2, 2012
- How r’evolution carries itself forward by the Working Groups of Occupy February 4, 2012
- Welcome Occupy.com! April 17, 2012
- The Future of the Commons April 10, 2012
- Co-Governing Our Commons: Local to Global Decision-Making thru Public Deliberation April 9, 2012
- Social Charters: A comprehensive program for (re)claiming sovereignty over our natural and social commons resources April 9, 2012
- First, Occupy the Market State: Second, Claim Sovereignty: Third, Practice Subsidiarity April 8, 2012
- First, Occupy the Market State: Second, Claim Sovereignty: Third, Practice Subsidiarity | The Future of Occupy: [...] 2. Social Charters build on this exploration...
- Co-Governing Our Commons: Local to Global Decision-Making thru Public Deliberation
- mbsteisslinger: I especially like the idea that the ‘Escuela de...
- Who Owns The Sky? Occupy the Global Atmosphere Commons! | The Future of Occupy: [...] allow most resource users to participate in ...
- mbsteisslinger: Occupy.com is helping to do what one of our Future...
appreciative inquiry assembly practices authentic relationship classism collective intelligence commons commons-based peer production commons law commons trusts constitution demands direct action direct democracy emergence evolution general assembly Global Commons Trust governance group communication hand signal leadership local sovereignty love mic check Occupy 2.0 Occupy London Occupy Wall Street OWS participatory democracy peer-to-peer people’s assembly place and space professional communities representative democracy self-organization. self governance sexism shared attention social charters solidarity strategy tag1 vision working group working groups
Global Occupy Calendar